To find buttons and what they do, refer to the following:
To understand what icons and indicators on the display screen mean, refer to the following:
Tap to access the Dialer screen to make calls.
Tap to access your email inbox.
Tap to access Applications and Settings. New applications installed appear in alphabetical order.
Tap to access Internet.
Tap to access the Camera and Camcorder.
To find the IMEI serial number of your device, follow these steps:
- From any Home screen, tap the Apps.
- Ttap Settings.
- Under 'PHONE,' tap About.
- Tap Phone identity.
- View the IMEI number.
Liquid Damage Indicator (LDI)
T-Mobile devices have an indicator that shows if it has been subjected to liquid damage. To read the Liquid Damage Indicator (LDI), follow these steps:
To view the Liquid Damage Indicator (LDI), follow these steps:
- Verify that you are in a well-lit area.
- Hold the phone with the rear camera facing you.
- Look at the flash lenses (two circles to the left of the camera lens). While slowly rotating/tilting the phone, check for a color or tint.
- Refer to the following illustrations to read the indicator:
To understand what the status light indicators and charging lights mean, refer to the following:
Solid Green: Connected to power adapter or computer, and battery is fully charged.
Flashing Green: Pending notification.
Solid Orange: Battery is being charged.
Flashing Orange: Battery level is very low.