And we can prove it! You may have heard that according to J.D. Power our Customer Care is the best among the wireless carriers. Why? Because no matter what your preference, we’ve got a way to help you without the hassle of calling us up—and faster than you can say "Un-carrier".
Get account information on the My T-Mobile site
Sometimes you need to get a more detailed look at your bill, or you want to find out which joker is using all the data on your plan. Head over to My T-Mobile and see what else you can do—and all without talking to anyone:
- Control how much data people on your account can use.
- Locate your phone.
- Upgrade your phone with exclusive pricing.
- Report a lost phone.
- Get Binge On™ and go crazy watching streaming video from participating services without using your data (on qualifying plans).
Note: Detectable video typically streams at DVD quality (480p or better) with Binge On unless the video provider opts-out. You may disable Binge On at any time, but you will lose Binge On benefits.
Download the new app
The T-Mobile’s app allows you to do almost anything that you can do over the phone or on our T-Mobile support sites. Which is great if you aren't near your computer or don't want to get up from the couch just to check your usage.
And if you like that idea, go here to install it.
Here's what you can do on the app:
- Pay your bill: We take the headache out of paying your bill by giving you options. Use our fast one-time payment option or enroll in our automatic payment option, AutoPay.
- Check your usage: Check data, text, and minutes at no charge, even while roaming. If you're the primary account holder, you can also view usage for all lines on the account.
- Upgrade your services: Need more minutes? More data? It’s easy from the app.
- Check your order status: Ordered a new phone or accessory and want to know where it is? Use the app to easily check your order status.
- Manage Binge On™: Turn Binge On off or on to suit your streaming video needs.
- Find a T-Mobile store: Need to buy a new phone or accessory right away? Want to talk to a T-Mobile associate in person? Use the app to locate the nearest store.
- Check device Health: Our device health tool will make suggestions to improve your overall device performance, tell you which apps are using the most data and memory, and allow you to clear your cache and improve performance with a click of a button.
Look at our support site for device problems
Maybe you're the type of person who likes to read and figure out stuff on your own. Great! Visit our Support site and type in your question about phone troubleshooting, new plans you're considering, phone features, and much more.
Connect with us on your social sites
Getting help by contacting us on social is super-fast. Our great T-Force folks will answer almost instantly. Pick your favorite site and tap away!
- Twitter: In just 140 characters or less, you'll be surprised how quickly you can get an answer.
- Facebook: While you're Facebooking with your family and friends, head over to the T-Mobile page to get some answers--not just for you, but for your family and friends too.
- Google+ Join the Google+ crowd to get speedy answers.
- YouTube: Visit T-Mobile's YouTube page to catch up on the latest news and learn a few things you never knew about using your phone.
- Instagram: See action photos of how to use your phone at home, on vacations, or anywhere.
Discuss a problem with our experts in the discussion groups
What's great about discussion groups is that you can tap into the thousands of customers and experts to ask questions and get answers. Call it an organized social network of experts and fellow customers who are experts in their own devices.
So where are these trusted customers and experts? Just join the community.
Talk to us directly
Of course you can call us. We'd love to hear from you! After all, our Customer Care was rated number one last year by J.D. Power.
See for yourself? Find the number here.
Chat with us in an IM
Don't want to talk on the phone? The next best thing to calling us is chatting with us. A chat session is like instant messaging. You'll chat with one of our experts and get the problem fixed now by our award-winning experts on the other side of the chat windows.
Visit one of our stores
Sometimes, you just want to talk to someone face-to-face or feel the phone in your hands before you purchase it. No problem! Find a store near you.