If the tablet is not working correctly, you may need to reset it. While a hard reset deletes all you information, you can clear the system cache which does not erase any personal data or settings. To clear the system cache, follow these steps:
These are the correct steps but just for clarification: Clearing the System Cache does NOT delete any personal info. Only background/application cache
1. Turn off the device.
2. Hold the Volume Up and Power Keys together.
3. Release the keys when the MANUAL MODE screen appears.
4. Wait 2-3 minutes.
5. Press the Volume Down key to scroll to delete all cache data.
6. Press the Power key to select.
7. Wait for a few seconds ad the device clears information.
8. Press the Power key to select reboot system now.