That's definitely no good! Do you have an SD card in your phone? If not try inserting one and attempt to access the drivers on the computer again. If that does not help or you do not have an SD card we recommend calling LG they may have more drivers than they list on the website
Monday - Friday: 6:00 a.m - 6:00 p.m. PT
To download and install drivers for a Windows computer, follow these steps:
Note: For the latest information on operating systems and tethering, please visit www.android.com/tether.
- Connect your phone to your computer using the USB cable.
- From any Home screen, tap the Menu key.
- Tap System settings.
- Under 'WIRELESS & NETWORKS,' tap Tethering & Networks.
- Tap the USB tethering switch to turn on.
- When the 'First time use' window appears, tap OK.
- If your PC uses Windows XP, tap Download Windows XP driver, and then follow the on-screen prompts.
Note: Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Linux systems will automatically download required drivers.