I can connect to wifi and use all apps except any calling feature or texts. I went in to a tmobile store and they thought it might be a block on my imei number. I checked a few different sites to search if my number was blocked but all the sites said I was unblocked. I've tried taking the battery and sim out for a day but nothing has helped yet. Any insight would be much appreciated.
You have a beautiful device and we would love nothing more than to see you enjoy all of the benefits it has to offer!
We will need more information to help isolate why this is happening;
1. Did you purchase this device as new, directly from T-Mobile?
2. Has the device ever registered to the T-Mobile network?
3. Have you confirmed the SIM card in the device is active per Update your SIM card
4. Is this error only occurring while you are attempting to use Wi-Fi calling?
Hi! Is your wifi calling turned on?
Here's info about Wifi Calling Error Messages.
Hope that helps.
1. I purchased the phone new from a ebay seller. Sealed tmobile box all the stickers still on phone.
2.The device worked fine for about a month and a half. Wifi calling worked. It connected to the network. Got 4g reception. Working exactly how it should. It stopped working about a week ago now.
3. The sim card was active and I didn't register any new sim card so I think the sim should still be fine. The guy at the tmobile store didn't think it was a problem with the sim cause I asked hjim if a new sim would fix the problem.
4. When I try to dial a number it says "Not registered on network". The wifi calling symbol is red whenever i'm connected to wifi and when I go to the notification area it says "Wi-Fi Calling Error" "error:reg90 "unable to connect"
What happens when you try and do a manual network selection?
I would also call t-mobile and have them check if the IMEI got blocked for some reason.
That is not all to uncommon when buy a phone thru ebay like that.
I am going through the same exact thing and it is a blocked IMEI.
I bought the phone on Ebay (it was new) and it worked perfectly fine for about 2 weeks. I called T-Mobile technical support this morning and they informed me that the IMEI is blocked and that I would have to contact the original owner of the phone to unblock it. So far, I have contacted the seller through Ebay messaging and they have told me that they will contact the local seller and have them call T-Mobile to unblock the phone so that I may use it.
I hope this remedies the situation so that I may use the phone again. Good luck.
Hope that works out for you.
Because typically with those sellers it's because they are no longer paying the account off.
Indeed, that's what happened. I just received notice from the Ebay store--apparently, their local seller failed to make payments on the account, which resulted in the blocked IMEI for multiple phones. Fortunately, the seller is offering me a full refund.
I hope this gives you some insight, bcobb2528. I'm off to the T-Mobile store to get a new phone. This really wasn't worth the hassle.
Unfortunately,this can happen more often than not. Were you able to get this resolved bcobb2528?
Anytime how to write anything in the forum this is the message I get & I do have very important information I need to ask and I need other people to be aware of. But this is what I get every time: "Your request could not be completed because an internal error has occurred on T-Mobile Support Community. Please try your request again.If the problem persists, contact T-MobileSupportCommunity@tmobile.com for further assistance."
Before I say anything I want to ask the TMO supervisor monitor moderator.. I do NOT want my name displayed as my username. I need to change that now because I already have a hijacker who has taken on my identity for the last year. I need to change that ASAP I need you to tell me how for my own safety. Please!
See other post 93tileternity
Retrieving data ...