Yeah I have a unlocked AT&T HTC Titan ii for Tmobile and can not get MMS sent or recieved. When trying to recieve mms it says "Get media content now", when clicking this text it loops and doesn't recieve the MMS. Can't send either with a "Can't send message" error. This can NOT be solved by the samsung fix. There is no wireless manager for HTC. There is connection setup app but it does NOT work for the Titan II. The only editable fields in APN settings are:
As you can see there is no place to add the mms settings into the APN. There is no option to add lines or fields. Anyone know of a fix to get MMS working for the HTC titan ii?
thios was left by tmo_andrew
Download the wireless manager app from the market
1. In Wireless Manager app, go to apn -> edit apn
2. Click on the "mms_line" option to edit. If this option does not exist/you deleted it, create one using the '+' button at the bottom. Recreating the mms_line apn filled in the default AT&T values for me. Ignore those for now. Also, the name should be "mms_line". My phone wouldn't recognize any other name as a MMS profile.
3. Under the edit screen, provide the MMSC as http://mms.msg.eng.t-mobile.com/mms/wapenc
4. As xs2k mentioned, it will complain about the value being too long, ignore it (press ok twice to accept the value until the entire string is in there)
5. Give APN as epc.tmobile.com and Save. Leave the rest as is.
6. I left the "Automatic APN" unchecked.
Please read my description. "There is no wireless manager for HTC" and "
The only editable fields in APN settings are:
do you see a place to put MMSC?
I use MMS multiple times a day so I know how fantastic and important it is to stay connected.
Did the steps that Ben suggested help resolve the issue?
Let us know
No not resolved. My phone is not a samsung focus. Windows phone have different market places with apps restricted to the phone maker. Thus why Nokia has Nokia only apps and HTC has HTC only apps.
I sent this to HTC for asistance. I will post when I receive a response.
The response I received back from HTC was this is not available on windows 7 devices unless there is a 3rd party application.
Did you try using the app "Connection Setup" its under HTC APPS in Maket Place.
Choose T-Moilbe as Carrier then under cellular settings set epc.tmobile.com as APN
Your MMS should work now.
Retrieving data ...