The same T-Mobile USA SIM Card working nicely in a Motorola Atrix MB860: (cannot edit)
Name : T-Mobile US
Proxy: <Not set>
Port: <Not set>
MMS Proxy: <Not set>
MMS Port: <Not set>
Authentication type: PAP
APN type: <Not set>
1) A "locked" icon next to APN ...does it mean that this SIM is locked ? and requires unlocking ?
2) Username: none ...is that a "none" or "not set"? Or both mean the same ?
3) Password ****...means there is a password ?
4) Server: *...same question as 2)
5) Authentication type PAP....where are the authetication parameters...are they done in a hidden manner?
Sounds like there is a issue with the star galaxy being truely unlocked. We do know the sim is fine and works in the Atrix. Now with the atrix, the sim is not locked just the option to edit. The settings are in deed correct though. I would talk to Motorola further for detailed explanation why you cant edit the apn.