the only thing i could suggest you to do is for you to master reset the phone using the hardware buttons
Turn off the phone.
- Note: If the phone is unresponsive and does not turn off, remove the battery and then re-insert it.
- Press and simultaneously hold the Volume Down, Qwerty F, and Qwerty A keys.
- Press and hold the Power/Lock key.
- Release only the Power/Lock key after you see the LG logo.
- Note: If you see the Android booting up, the reset hasn't been completed and you will need to restart.
- Release the remaining keys after the LG logo flashes.
- The Android Unpacking screen appears.
- The phone will restart and complete the factory reset.
hope this helps....