Adding, creating, or saving a contact entry to the SIM card phone book is not supported
We’re sorry, but this is not an available feature for your phone model.
Import contacts from online accounts (Google, Facebook, LinkedIn)
To import contacts from other online accounts, such as Google, Facebook, or LinkedIn, follow these steps:
- From the Start screen, tap the People tile.
- From the All screen, tap the ellipsis (...) on the bottom right side of the screen.
- Tap settings.
- Scroll down and tap add an account.
- Follow the instructions to add the account. All contacts associated with the account will be integrated into the People application
Although T-Mobile’s Mobile Backup is not an available feature for your phone model, contacts on your Windows Phone 7 are backed up to your Windows Live account.
To sync your existing T-Mobile contacts to your new Windows Live account, follow these steps:
- If necessary, use your SIM card in another phone to copy your Mobile Backup contacts to the SIM card memory.
- Place the SIM card into your Windows Phone 7.
- Copy contacts from the SIM card memory to the phone memory.
- The contacts will automatically sync to your Windows Live account.
Windows Live backup
To see or manage your contacts via the Windows Live Web site, follow these steps:
Note: Windows Live backup automatically backs up your contacts.
- On your computer, go to http://login.live.com.
- Sign in to your Windows Live account.
- Hover your mouse cursor over Hotmail or Messenger at the top of the screen.
- Click Contacts.
Thanks so much for posting