1 Reply Latest reply: Mar 29, 2012 7:27 AM by tmo_andrew_g RSS

T-mobile Sparq

My Sparq phone isn't turning on. I was on it, put it in my pocket and ten minutes later took it out again and it was turned off. So I tried turning it on but it's not turning on. The phone is completely charged because I just charged it the night before. I tried doing a master reset but nothing happens. What should I do?

• 1. Re: T-mobile Sparq
          tmo_andrew_g

Hey npatel,

I am sorry to hear the device is not turning on.  One thing we can try is to try another battery to see if that fixes the issue.

inspect the phone for signs of physical damage and follow the device common procedure for checking the phone’s Liquid Damage Indicator (LDI).

Plug in the wall charger to a known working outlet and attach the device to the charger. The customer should verify the outlet is working by plugging another electronic device into it.

Note: It can take up to 20 minutes for a charging indication if the battery is completely depleted.

I would also follow up with our customer service  http://support.t-mobile.com/community/chat

Thanks for posting

-Drew