2 Replies Latest reply: Mar 21, 2012 7:12 AM by tmo_alicia_b
This is a known issue with the LG Double play. This happens when the phone is low on available memory (RAM). We recommend:
- Limit the number of open browser windows to one or two.
- Visit Web sites that are optimized for mobile viewing.
- Stop running applications to free up memory.
To stop running applications, follow these steps:
- From any Home screen, tap the Menu key.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Applications.
- Tap Manage Applications.
- Tap Running services.
- Tap to select the application you want to stop.
- Tap Stop.
- Tap OK.