We should be able to get you connected to the T-Mobile network with a little more information.
- Do you have an activated T-Mobile SIM card in your device?
- Have you enabled the feature that allows you to use the specific SIM slot?
- Are you getting an error message?
- What device are you using?
Hope to hear from you soon!
Yes i have Tmobile sim card activated on monthly prepaid plan
i have enabled the feature that allows dual sim either slot one or two
when i search networks it recognizes T-Mobile and AT&T and when i tried connecting to Tmobile it brings error message "Registration failed"
the phone is F8 model of Apple from China (
Sell one like this
2GB UNLOCKED Touch Screen CELL PHONE mobile Dual Sim, Quad-Band
Thank you for providing the information.
A "registration failed" error is often related to the SIM card. This could be due to SIM card exhaustion (an outdated SIM), or a physical defect. Please test your SIM card in an alternate device to determine if you are able to register on the T-Mobile network.
- If you are able to register using an alternate device, you will need to reset your phone.
- If you are not able to register using an alternate device, we will need to replace your SIM card.
If you do not have an alternate device, please visit a T-Mobile store so that we may determine whether your SIM card is defective.
Hope this helps!
Thank you for the information. There may be a compatibility issue. I searched Google, and unfortunately some other people have experienced the same issue using this device with various carriers. As a last resort, I would suggest a master reset. The manufacturer may be able to assist with this process.