2 Replies Latest reply: Feb 19, 2012 5:46 PM by rtulloch
To copy files from a computer to a memory card using a USB cable, follow these steps:
- Connect the USB cable to the phone, then to a computer.
- If necessary, touch and drag down the Status bar and touch to change the USB connection type to Diskdrive.
- On a Windows computer, a Removable Disk window appears. Double-click Open folder to view files using Windows Explorer.
- On a Mac OS X computer, double-click the virtual drive iconthat appears on the desktop.
- On the computer, double-click to open the appropriate folder.
- On the computer, drag and drop the music file(s) from your computer into the desired folder on the phone.
- When finished, safely disconnect the phone from the computer.
- Safely disconnect the USB cord from your computer and then from your phone.
Thank you for contacting T-Force,