We certainly want your picture messaging up and running, and I want to see if I can help. Do your settings match the following?
- From the Home screen, press the key.
2. Touch Settings.
3. Touch Wireless & networks.
4. Touch Mobile networks.
5. Touch Access Point Names.
6. Touch the connection that is Active (Bulleted) to view its settings.
- Note: If this connection is missing, press the Menu key, and touch Reset to default
7. Verify the following:
- Name: T-Mobile Data
- APN: epc.tmobile.com
- Proxy: <Not set>
- Port: <Not set>
- User Name: <Not set>
- Password: <Not set>
- Server: <Not Set>
- MMSC: http://mms.msg.eng.t-mobile.com/mms/wapenc
- MMS proxy: <Not set>
- MMS port: <Not set>
- MCC: 310
- MNC: 260
- APN type: <Not set> note: have the customer clear this entry
- Authentication Method: <Not set>
- Press Menu and Save
- Ensure the APN “T-Mobile Data” is selected
- Exit the menus and then retest sending MMS.
Let me know if this works for you
We do certainly want to make sure the settings match what is posted above. if you cannot alter the settings, you will need to add a new apn and delete the old one. Do this by pressing menu from the Access Point Name screen, select 'new apn', and enter the settings above. To delete the prior APN, tap on the name of the APN, press Menu, then select delete APN.
There are some additional settings on the phone that can affect your data. First, I would like you to turn off wifi, then check the following:
- Select Menu
- Select Settings
- Select Wireless and Networks
- Select Mobile Networks
- At the top of the page, please be sure that 'Use Packet Data' and 'Data Roaming' are both checked. (Data roaming within the US will not incur additional charges.)
- Test your internet to be sure it is working... if not, make a call then retest.