If the problem you are having is software or app related, you will have no choice but to reset to resolve the issue. Last thing you can try is this:
- From the Home screen, press the Menu key.
- Touch Settings.
- Touch Wireless & networks.
- Verify that the Airplane Mode or Flight Mode check box is cleared.
- If you see a Mobile Network check box, verify it is selected.
- Touch Mobile Networks.
- If you see the following check boxes, verify they are selected:
- Data Enabled
- Use Packet Data
- Data Roaming This will incur charges if you roam internationally, but it is required to receive data when roaming domestically.
- Touch Access Point Names or APNs.
- Press the Menu key.
- Touch Reset to default.
- Remove then re-insert battery and re-test MMS
Thank you, but I tried as you suggested, however after I go into "settings", there is not "Wireless & Networks" option. Therefore, from there down, I am unable to follow the rest of the instructions. If I do have to "reset", will I lose all my pics and txts that are on my phone? Any way to save that from happening? Further, just so I am clear, I am able to receive and send regular texts msgs. Its the pic msgs that I suddenly cannot do. Pulling hair out and SO ready to leave T-Mobile.
I am having the same problem. I purchase a memory card to put all my pics on so it wont take up the phone memory but still a no go. I think the phone is sorry because I have not had it a year. I even tried to send my pic to my on-line album but it will nto le tme ofrward saying NOT ENOUGH MEMORY-DELETE SOME ITEMS. If I delete any more items I wont have anything on the phone.