Configuring VPN on iPhone 4S
Now let’s get back to the point from where we started
- Go to the iPhone Settings icon.
- The next step would require you to select General.
- In this step, you must select Network.
- After choosing Network, you will select VPN.
- Here, you would find the field, “Add VPN Configuration”. Select it and provide all the relevant details to set up your VPN connection.
- In this field you will select PPTP. This is the most commonly used VPN in iPhone though L2TP is also used. Setting up L2TP is also same as PPTP except it has got one additional feature requiring a shared key provided by your VPN provider.
- In this step, you just need to add your VPN configuration as provided by your VPN provider.
- In the Description field, you have the choice to select a Name for your VPN Connection. It can be any Name you choose to use like PureVPN.com
- As for selecting the Server name, it is mandatory to choose the one provided by your VPN service provider. It might look like “connect.purevpn.com” but the actual server name will be different.
- Like server name, details like Your Account Name and Password will also be provided by your VPN service provider.
- After filling the previous three fields, you will need to turn your RSA Secure ID to Off.
- Select your encryption level to Auto and turn “Send All Traffic” to “ON”.
- Now that you have provided configuration details. Save your settings and return to Home menu of your iPhone.
- Now after pressing Settings, you will find VPN Slider Tab added to your settings just under the Wi-Fi Tab.
- By turning it to ON. You are ready to browse internet using the protection of VPN.
Apple is obtaining notable day by day and its quality has accrued staggeringly within the recent past. Amongst all its merchandise, iPhone stands out the foremost and encompasses a vast fan base. Apple iPhone isn't simply a phone however way more than that. Individuals use it in their daily routines for various functions like interacting with buddies, keeping an eye fixed on finances and even creating on-line purchases. Furthermore if you're among the few United Nations agency apprehend that the traffic they send over web victimization emails, instant messages or simply the other knowledge that doesn't uses encoding will simply be decrypted victimization even free tools! Then you'd agree iPhone VPN affiliation must be for you!