You can browse the phones SD card like a regular HDD if you connect it via USB to the computer. Then drag and drop the images from the SD card to the HDD on your computer.
You can email them to yourself from the phone and open the emails on your computer and save the attachments to your HDD.
You can send the images to your DropBox folder from the phone and access them from your computer [ you'll need DropBox if you don't have it and if you don't, why don't you? ]
asuming you are using my touch 4g. if you are asking about transferring files from phone to computer.. it is no supported on your particular phone. but copying files from sd card to computer.
Move / copy files - Card to computer - Android 2.3
How to copy files from a memory card to a computer using a USB cable
To copy files from a memory card to a computer using a USB cable, follow these steps:
- Note: The USB connection type must be set to Diskdrive if you want to access files on a memory card using a computer.
- Connect the USB cable to the phone, then to a computer.
- If necessary, touch and drag down the Status bar and touchto change the USB connection type to Diskdrive.
- On a Windows computer, a Removable Disk window appears. Double-click Open folder to view files using Windows Explorer.
- On a Mac OS X computer, double-click the virtual drive icon that appears on the desktop.
- On the computer, double-click to open the desired folder.
- Copy the files you want to move.
- Paste the filesin the desired location on the computer.
- When finished, safely disconnect the phone from the computer.