2 Replies Latest reply: Mar 23, 2012 8:01 AM by tmo_adam_c
you can check this page,
Tether Your Phone
To share your mobile data connection with a single computer by tethering, follow these steps:
- Connect a USB cord to the phone, then to a computer.
- If necessary, tap the Home key or the Back key (do NOT select a USB mode).
- From any Home screen, tap the Menu key.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Wireless and network.
- Tap Tethering and portable hotspot.
- Tap to select the USB tethering check box.
- Read the alert and tap OK.
- When done, safely disconnect the device from the computer.Your phone starts sharing its mobile network data connection with your computer via the USB connection.