I would suggest you the service Classicunlocking.com to get restriction code for your Nokia C2. Give your mobile's IMEI number, Country and Network carrier it is locked to and get code at reliable cost. And follow the instructions at the same seervice. It'll be easy to unlock your mobile.
- If you purchased a device from T-Mobile, it has been programmed with a SIM lock which will prevent the phone from operating with other compatible wireless telephone carrier’s services. If you wish to use the phone with the service of another wireless telephone carrier, you must enter a numeric SIM Unlock Code to unlock the phone.
- If you have a Postpaid Plan, T-Mobile will provide the SIM Unlock Code upon request to eligible customers, provided the requesting customer has a minimum of 40 days of active service with T-Mobile and did not request a Subsidy unlock code in the last 90 days.
- For customers with a Prepaid Plan, T-Mobile will provide the SIM Unlock Code upon request to eligible customers, provided the requesting customer has a minimum of 60 days of active service with T-Mobile and either a Prepaid Plan account balance of at least $10.00 or a prior refill within the last 30 days.
- T-Mobile will provide the SIM Unlock Code upon request to eligible former customers, provided that T-Mobile has such code or can obtain it from the manufacturer.
- If you paid full retail price for a device, you qualify to have the SIM subsidy unlock code providedif you meet the following requirements:
- The device must have been purchased at a T-Mobile retail store or authorized T-Mobile retailer.
- The device must be paid for completely. You must be able to fax the proof of purchase to T-Mobile.