It might be a bluetooth issue if it fails on multiple phones.
Bluetooth - Turn on and pair
To turn on and pair a Bluetooth connection with another device, follow these steps:
- From the Start screen, swipe left.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Bluetooth.
- Touch and slide the Bluetooth slider to On. Your phone automatically searches for other Bluetooth devices.
- Tap the device you want to pair with.
- Enter the PIN or passcode, if necessary.
- Tap done.
- On the other device, accept the pairing.
I'm having this same issue. My Bluetooth headset worked great on my Blackberry. My new Radar Windows phone doesn't even see it. Yes, I followed the instructions posted by andrew_g. It doesn't work.
Having another issue with the whole contacts thing....
Thinking I may be going back to the T-Mobile store and getting a new Blackberry...
I'm not at all happy with this HTC Radar.