Great question! All windows phone synchronization is done using the Microsoft Zune Software.
Zune – Install and set up
To install Zune software on your computer, follow these steps:
Note: You do NOT need to connect your phone to your computer to download and install the Zune software. Zune does not work on the Mac OS.
- 1. On your computer, go to www.zune.net.
- 2. Click Get the Zune software.
- 3. Click Download now.
- 4. Follow the on-screen instructions to download and install the Zune software on your computer.
- 5. After installing the software, connect your phone to the computer.It may take a while to establish your connection the first time.
- 6. Follow the on-screen instructions to finish Zune setup.
Zune – Sync pictures, music, and videos
To sync media files using Zune, follow these steps:
- 1. Connect your phone to the computer using a USB cable.
- 2. Zune automatically opens.
- 3. Locate the item you want to sync.
- 4. Drag the item to the phone icon at the bottom left of the screen.
All of these instructions and much more Nokia Lumia 710 information can be found here: http://support.t-mobile.com/community/phones_data_devices/windows/nokia_lumia_710
Thank you for contacting TForce,