To find buttons and what they do, refer to the following:
- Front camera lens
- Ear receiver
- Headset jack
- Proximity sensor/Light sensor
- Charging light/Notification light
- Micro SIM card slot cover
- Power key
- Volume/Zoom key
- Camera key
- Strap hole
- Main speaker and microphone
- Main camera lens
- Camera light
- Second microphone
- NFC™ detection area
- Charger/USB cable port cover
- Memory card slot cover
- Charging dock connector
To understand what icons and indicators on the display screen mean, refer to the following:
To find the IMEI serial number of your device, follow these steps:
- From any Home screen, tap the Applications icon.
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll down to 'SYSTEM,' then tap About phone.
- Tap Status.
- Scroll down to 'IMEI' and view the information.
Liquid Damage Indicator (LDI)
T-Mobile devices have an indicator that shows if it has been subjected to liquid damage. To read the Liquid Damage Indicator (LDI), follow these steps:
- Remove the USB and micro SD covers on the left side of your device.
- View the images to read the label:
White LDI (indicates no liquid damage)
Pink or red LDI (indicates liquid damage)
To understand what the status light indicators and charging lights mean, refer to the following:
- Green: The battery is fully charged.
- Flashing red: The battery level is low.
- Orange: The battery is charging. The battery level is between low and full.