The LG Optimus L9 may display low memory errors.
- 'Storage space is running out'
- ''Low memory space'
Internal storage on the device has reached its capacity. Approximately 10% of your System memory is reserved to maintain stability and performance.
To fix low memory errors, follow these steps:
Determine what to remove or transfer from the device:
- From the Home screen, tap Apps.
- Tap System settings.
- Tap Storage.
- Determine what content is consuming most of the device memory (ie. apps pictures, videos).
- Remove content to increase available memory.
- Restart the device to clear the low memory notification(s).
- Delete unnecessary text messages (SMS) and picture messages (MMS): Manage messages.
- Transfer pictures and media to a computer, and remove it from the phone memory: Memory & SD card.
- Clear the browser cache, cookies, or history: Manage Internet browser.
- Remove downloaded applications: Uninstall app.
- Delete the call logs: Reset call Log.