Learn how to check the software version and see official versions for the ALCATEL ONETOUCH Fierce™.
Beginning August 21, the ALCATEL ONETOUCH Fierce™ received a software update to L31UM11. This update improves software stability.
Check the software version
To check the current software version, follow these steps:
- From any Home screen, tap the All Apps icon.
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll down to 'SYSTEM,' then tap About phone.
- View the Software version.
Your software is up to date. There are no updates available.
This document will be updated if and when new software is available.
Your phone can update to software version L31UM11:
Your phone has non-T-Mobile software, and it is unsupported. The manufacturer and T-Mobile cannot update your software.
Requirements to update
To be able to update to the current software version, the below requirements must be met:
- Build number L2HUMH2 or L2RUMR0
- Device software is not rooted
- 50% battery life
- Data connection
- Available space
- If updating from L2HUMH2,133 MB required
- If updating from L2RUMR0, 111 MB required
Software update: Download
Download and install software update
You can download and install the software update:
Update software from the phone
To check for updates and download the update from the ALCATEL servers, follow these steps:
- From the Home screen, tap the All Apps button.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap About phone.
- Tap System update.
- Tap Check for software updates.
- The mandatory update will begin downloading automatically.
- Tap Update.
Update software from a computer
To download updates for your phone and install them using a computer, follow these steps:
We're sorry, but this feature is not available for this device.