Learn how to insert the SIM card or unlock the Alcatel ONE TOUCH Fierce™. Find out more on this page:
Insert / remove SIM card
You must insert your SIM card to make phone calls. Power off your phone before inserting or removing SIM card. This phone does not support automatic SIM card hot-swapping and phone must be rebooted for SIM card to be recognized.
To insert or remove the SIM card, follow these steps:
- To install SIM card, start by sliding the metal SIM card tray to right unlock position, tray will click and release when unlocked.
- Place the SIM card into slot with gold contacts facing downward.
- Once SIM card is placed into slot, close metal SIM card tray, then slide tray to left lock position, tray will click when locked.
- To remove SIM card, start by sliding the metal SIM card tray to right unlock position, tray will click and release when unlocked.
- Remove SIM card from slot.
- Once SIM card is removed from slot, close metal SIM card tray, then slide tray to left lock position, tray will click when locked.
Delete SIM messages
To delete SIM messages, follow these steps:
- From any home screen, tap the Messaging icon.
- Tap and hold the message or message thread you wish to delete.
- Tap Delete message.
- Tap Delete to confirm.
View free SIM space
We're sorry, but this feature is not available on this device.
Mobile Device Unlock
Mobile Device Unlock
The Mobile Device Unlock code allows the device to use a SIM card from another wireless carrier. This may be necessary when traveling internationally. To enter the Mobile Device Unlock code, follow these steps:
Important: Stop if you receive an error message. The device may lock permanently if you enter the incorrect code multiple times.
- See if your phone is eligible to unlock: Mobile Wireless Device Unlocking.
- Contact Customer Care to request the Mobile Device unlock code for your phone.
- Insert the blocked SIM and turn on the phone. .
- The phone displays a screen to enter the unblock code.
- Enter the unblock code.
- Select OK.