Learn how to transfer music files and play them on the Nokia Lumia 521. Find out more on this page:
Play music or MP3
To play music or MP3s in the music player, follow these steps:
- From the Start screen, tap the Music+Videos tile.
- Tap music.
Turn on / off FM radioWe’re sorry, but this feature is not available on your device.
Transfer music from computer to device
To transfer music files between a computer and the device, follow these steps:
Note: To see a list of file formats that the device can play, see Tech specs: Nokia Lumia 810
- Connect the small end of the USB cable to your phone and the large end to your computer.
- Navigate to your phone's memory or click Open device to view files using Windows Explorer from the pop-up window.
- Drag and drop the the files from your computer into the necessary folder.
- Disconnect the USB cable from your phone when finished.