To find buttons and what they do, refer to the following:
- Front camera lens
- Ear speaker
- Ambient light sensor
- Notification light
- Main microphone
- Charging dock connector
- MicroSD slot
- Port for charger/USB cable
- Headset connector
- Camera lens
- Second microphone
- Camera light
- NFC™ detection area
- Phone strap holder
- Volume/Zoom key
- Power button
- Micro SIM slot
To understand what icons and indicators on the display screen mean, refer to the following:
To find the IMEI serial number of your device, follow these steps:
- From any Home screen, tap the Applications icon.
- Scroll to and tap Settings.
- Scroll down to 'SYSTEM,' and then tap About phone.
- Tap Status.
- Scroll down to 'IMEI' and view the information.
Liquid Damage Indicator (LDI)
T-Mobile devices have an indicator that shows if it has been subjected to liquid damage. To read the Liquid Damage Indicator (LDI), follow these steps:
- Remove the USB and micro SD covers on the left side of your device.
- View the images to read the label:
White LDI (indicates no liquid damage)
Pink or red LDI (indicates liquid damage)
To understand what the status light indicators and charging lights mean, refer to the following:
- Green: The battery is fully charged.
- Flashing red: The battery level is low.
- Orange: The battery is charging. The battery level is between low and full.