Learn how to check the software version and see official versions for the HTC One (LTE). Find out more on this page:
Beginning September 10, the HTC One (LTE) received a software update to 6.10.531.9 This update provides:
T-Mobile Free Inflight Texting support
Check the software version
To check the current software version, follow these steps:
- From any Home screen, tap the Applications icon.
- Scroll to and tap Settings.
- Scroll down to and tap About.
- Tap Software information.
- View the Software number.
Your software is up to date. There are no updates available.
This document will be updated if and when new software is available.
Your phone can update to software version 6.10.531.9
If the update fails, contact customer care.
Your phone has non-T-Mobile software, and it is unsupported. The manufacturer and T-Mobile cannot update your software.
Requirements to update
To be able to update to the current software version, the below requirements must be met:
- 50% or higher battery life
- Data connection
- Size of update: 155 MB
Software update: Download
Download and install software update
You can download and install the software update:
To check for updates and download the update from the HTC servers, follow these steps:
- From the Home screen, tap the All apps icon.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap About.
- Tap Software update.
- Tap Check for updates.
- Tap OK to download the update.
- Follow the on-screen prompts.
- Wait as your phone restarts and updates.
Update software from a computer
To download updates for your phone and install them using a computer, follow these steps:
You may update by connecting your HTC One (LTE) to your PC, and following the steps at the HTC website.