Visit mim.t-mobile.com to activate service, register your device, or manage your account. For new users, you can learn about Mobile Internet Management on this page.
Registering for Mobile Internet Management allows you to easily do the following:
- Apply refills
- Apply data passes
- Check remaining data on your existing pass
- Manage your account
If you previously managed your Mobile Internet account on My T-Mobile, Mobile Internet Management improves your experience by allowing you take advantage of new and recurring plans, unlimited data with no overages, and on-demand data passes. If you pay in advance for your T-Mobile service, you'll need your account PIN and phone number. Otherwise, you'll need to provide information for the Primary Account Holder on the account.
Sign up for Mobile Internet Management
To sign up for Mobile Internet Management, follow these steps:
- Go to mim.t-mobile.com on your device to sign up.
Note: We recommend you bookmark the page to easily find it next time.
- Follow the instructions to register for Mobile Internet Management.
Check Your Usage
To check your usage, simply log in and you'll be able to view your account status, current data usage, how many promo passes you have left, and expiration date. You can check your data usage anytime on Mobile Internet Management, whether you have data remaining on your account or not.
Add a Data Pass
To buy a data pass, follow these steps:
- Log in to Mobile Internet Management.
- Select the desired data pass.
- Choose your payment method. You can also set up a payment method to remain on file for future use.
- Follow the instructions to complete your purchase of the data pass.
We've made it easy to buy data passes. However, if you just want to apply funds to your account, please read how to Refill your Pay In Advance (prepaid) account.