HD Voice details
HD Voice is a new feature, offered nationwide, that dramatically improves in-call voice quality for compatible phones. You will hear a more true-to-life voice quality that’s fuller and more natural-sounding with significantly reduced background noise from street traffic, wind and crowd noise.
HD Voice features
- Clear sound quality.
- Easier to recognize voices, distinguish confusing sounds and understand accented speakers.
- Ease of deciphering words that have the close sounds of ‘s’ and ‘f’ and others, often indistinguishable over telephone lines.
- Ability to hear faint talkers and to understand when more than one person is speaking at the same time.
- Reduced listening effort, lessening listener fatigue.
- Better understanding in the face of other impairments, such as when talkers are using a speakerphone or in the presence of background noise.
- To see if you have a phone with HD Voice, check our your phone's Tech Specs.