HD Voice is a nationwide feature, that dramatically improves in-call voice quality for compatible phones. You will hear a more true-to-life voice quality that’s fuller and more natural-sounding with significantly reduced background noise from street traffic, wind and crowd noise. Best of all, if you're using a phone that supports HD Voice, and the other party is as well, HD Voice automatically activates.
- Clear sound quality.
- Easier to recognize voices, distinguish confusing sounds and understand accented speakers.
- Ease of deciphering words that have the close sounds of ‘s’ and ‘f’ and others, often indistinguishable over telephone lines.
- Ability to hear faint talkers and to understand when more than one person is speaking at the same time.
- Reduced listening effort, lessening listener fatigue.
- Better understanding in the face of other impairments, such as when talkers are using a speakerphone or in the presence of background noise.
Want to know if your phone has HD Voice? Check our your phone's Tech Specs.