Understanding the Issue
- Error: 'Enter PUK Code'
- Error: 'Please call customer care for PUK code'
- Error: 'SIM'
- Error: 'SIM Card Blocked'
- Error: 'SIM card is PUK locked'
- Error: 'Your SIM card has been security locked'
- Error: 'PIN Blocked'
- Error: 'PUK Blocked'
This error happens when the incorrect SIM PIN code has been entered too many times.
Help & How to
- For PIN errors only, try entering the default PIN code in the steps for your phone.
- Turn off the device and remove the battery and SIM card.
- Check for any damage to your SIM card.
- Re-insert the battery and SIM card.
- Turn the device back on.
- If the above error messages still appear, you will need your PUK code. See Contact Us for options to contact Customer Care to receive this code.
- Entering the PUK will require a new PIN code. Power the device off and on again to verify the new PIN code has been accepted (or that the device does not prompt for a PIN or PUK code if you have disabled that security setting).
- If the PUK code procedure does not resolve the issue, replace the SIM card. See Replacing SIM Cards.