Understanding the Update
On October 3, a software update to Firmware / OS version 3043.0000.1326.0017 was resumed for the Nokia Lumia 810. The software update, which will be available by Over The Air (OTA), adds Data Sense application and user experience improvements.
Important: The software update availability for the Nokia Lumia 810 has been temporarily paused. We will update this document when the software is once again available for download.
Microsoft will send notification that the software update is available, but you can manually pull the over the air update when it is available by going to phone update > check for updates.
Note: The update process can take up to 1 hour to complete and the device will not be usable during that time. It is also recommended to connect the device to the charger during this time.
OS version 8 / Firmware version 3043.0000.1326.0017 - Current version
- Launched August 15, 2013
- Features Data Sense application and user experience improvements
OS version 8 / Firmware version 1532.5951.1250.1004
- Launched January 16, 2013
- Features software stability improvements and Bluetooth connectivity improvements
OS version 8 / Firmware version 1532.2108.1242.2001
- Original software version
Help & How to
Check software version
To check the current software version, follow these steps:
- From the home screen, swipe left to Applications.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap About.
- Tap More Info.
Download update from Microsoft
You may request the update from the update servers, even if you have not received the Over the Air (OTA) update. To download or check for updates, follow these steps:
- Connect to a Wi-Fi data connection.
- From the Home screen, swipe left.
- Scroll to and tap Settings.
- Touch phone update.
- Touch check for updates.
- Follow on screen prompts.
- Wait as your phone restarts and updates.