Find answers to commonly asked questions about the Device Trade-In Program.
What if I lost my trade-in mailer, how do I get a replacement copy?
- Log in to your My T-Mobile account at www.t-mobile.com.
- Go to the Device Recovery Program.
- Enter the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA).
- Click Retrieve Shipping Forms.
- Print the shipping mailer.
- Follow the instructions to pack and ship device.
What happens if the IMEI check for the trade-in shows as lost or stolen?
If the device sent in is reported as lost or stolen, the device will not have a trade-in value and the device cannot be returned.
Can non-T-Mobile customers trade in a device and purchase a new device?
Yes, non-customers can trade-in their old device for a credit which can be applied to the purchase of a new device when they activate an account with T-Mobile.
What is my responsibility for shipping the trade-in device?
When you ship your own trade device, it is your responsibility to accurately evaluate the trade-in phone and ensure the device remains in the same condition as originally indicated, by adequately packing it up for shipment.
What if I cannot locate my trade-in device in the drop-down menus?
If a device is not listed, then currently there is no trade-in value available.