Find answers to commonly asked questions about the Device Trade-In Program.
- Log in to My T-Mobile.
- Go to the Device Recovery Program.
- Enter the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) code.
- Click Retrieve Shipping Forms.
- Print the shipping mailer.
- Follow the instructions to pack and ship device.
If the device sent in is reported as lost or stolen, the device will not have a trade-in value and the device cannot be returned.
Non-T-Mobile customers can trade in their old device for a credit which can be applied to the purchase of a new device when they activate an account with T-Mobile.
When you ship your own trade-in device, it's your responsibility to accurately evaluate the trade-in phone and ensure the device remains in the same condition as originally indicated, by adequately packing it up for shipment.
If a device is not listed on our web site, then there's no trade-in value available at this time.