Learn how to setup and use the **Me service on this page.
**Me (StarStarMe) details
What is **Me (StarStarMe) and what does it provide?
**Me is an add-on mobile service that allows you to use your name or nickname, when available, as their phone number.
- Provides the additional option to connect via voice, text, or social media all through one easy-to-remember number.
- You can have up to three **Me numbers.
- Use a name or favorite personal handle as the mobile address.
- Numbers must be between 5-9 characters long (the ** symbols do not count against the character limit).
- There is no impact to existing T-Mobile phone numbers.
- Any calls or messages sent from the **Me number will come out of the minute or message buckets.
Eligibility, Requirements, Restrictions, & Cost
- Android / iPhone users – download the app from:
- Google Play Store
- Apple App Store
- All other device types:
- Dial **63
- Go to www.tmobile.starstar.me
- Available for Postpaid and No Annual Contract (Prepaid)
- Available for Android and iPhone devices
The following are not supported:
- Text messaging a **number
- Landline calls
- International calls
Subscription service: $2.99 per month
StarStarMe services based on what phone you have
StarStar profile response
Cancel the **Me Number
- From the StarStar (**)ME app or web home page, click edit my account
- In the edit my account pop up, select CANCEL SERVICE AND GIVE UP MY STARSTAR NUMBER.
- Click Save.
- Confirm request to cancel the StarStar (**) ME number.
- The StarStar (**) ME number will be canceled and a confirmation will be provided.
Set up **ME number from the device and Web
- Log into the **ME app on the device or go to http://tmobile.starstar.me/.
- Enter the name you would like for the **Me service to confirm availability.
- If the **Me number is available, enter the mobile number the ** Me number is associated with.
- Once the mobile number is entered, a SMS will be sent with a passcode.
- Enter the passcode in the available field.
- Agree to the pricing and terms and conditions.
- Once the Terms and Conditions are agreed to, the **ME number will be activated.
If the **Me portion of the number to does not appear on the device, tap the stars more slowly. With some devices, when the * key is entered twice quickly, it will turn it into a + sign.
- Enter the first * and wait a 1 second.
- Enter the second * on the device.
- Verify that this resolves the issue.
If the **Me number is not receiving calls:
- Confirm that the StarStar (**) ME number is active.
- Find out if the caller has active phone service with a supported mobile service provider. See the supported mobile providers in the table above.
- Have the caller dial **TEST12345 and confirm that they can call a StarStar (**) ME number.
- If the user successfully connects to the **TEST12345, then file a trouble ticket with Zoove to resolve your issue.