What it is
The Nokia SmartStart Program is designed to help you get the most out of your new Nokia Windows Phone 8 device. This service is FREE to all Nokia Windows customers. Nokia SmartStart service will be available starting November 9.
- Adds a personal touch to the purchasing experience
- Reduces your frustration associated with the transition to a new platform
How it Works
Nokia is including collateral in the Lumia 810 kit that directs you to nokiasmartsetup.com to review support options:
- Self-help services: Links and videos to help you set up your Lumia 810, and provide tips and tricks for the new phone.
- One-on-one setup support: Personalized set up support by appointment. You can set up an appointment to have a call back from a Nokia Expert to assist with setting up your new Nokia Lumia 810.
- Visit nokiasmartsetup.com for access to self-help services and one–on–one support.
- Ensure you are aware one-on-one support is only by appointemnt for call back from a Nokia Expert.
- Nokia Smart Setup supports:
- Productivity: email, calendar, and more
- Social: internet and social apps
- Personalization: background, ringtones, and more
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Phone features: camera, video calling, and more
- Windows Ecosystem: Store, Live ID, and more
Scope of support
Help you configure and personalize your Nokia Lumia 810 to make the most of its features and services.
Support performance or device related issues, including handset exchanges when necessary.
- Q - Is there a toll free number to call?
- A - This is an outbound service only; you schedule the appointment by visiting setup.nokiausa.com, then at the scheduled time a Nokia Exper will call you back at the preferred number provided during registration.
- Q - Can I use this service for a handset exchange?
- A - This service is to help customers configure and personalize their device and make the most of its features and capabilities. For any performance or device issues, the standard process of contacting T-Mobile customer support applies.
- Q - Can I cancel / reschedule the appointment?
- A - Yes, you have the ability to do both through the same Nokia web page, setup.nokiausa.com, used to schedule the appointment.
- Q - Should I use a different line, other than my mobile line, to walk through the setup service?
- A - Yes, we recommend using a different phone so you can access all menus and settings on your mobile phone.
- Q - What is Nokia’s escalation process?
- A - Standard escalation process applies. You can call the Nokia Care line at 1-888-665 4228 if you need further assistance.
- Q - How long will the Nokia SmartStart Program be offered to Nokia Windows Customers?
- A - The Nokia SmartStart Program will be offered for an unlimited amount of time to Nokia Windows Phone customers.