The T-Mobile Cel-Fi Signal Booster is a unique and simple solution that improves your coverage within your home. The Signal Booster is available to T-Mobile customers meeting certain eligibility requirements.
How It Works
The Cel-Fi Signal Booster system improves the quality and strength of in home coverage. However, the window unit must get at least 1 bar of 3G / 4G signal in order to work.
There are two components of the Signal Booster: a Window Unit and a Coverage Unit.
- Takes T-Mobiles signal from outside the window and sends it to the coverage unit, where it can be rebroadcast throughout the home.
- To be placed in a well ventilated area with the strongest and most reliable 3G / 4G signal.
- Rebroadcasts T-Mobile's signal throughout the home.
- To be placed in a well ventilated area, and optimally placed to provide the best and most in home coverage. See: Placement Demo
Once connected to the rebroadcasted signal, the device continues to function exactly as if it was directly connected to a T-Mobile tower.
To receive a Signal Booster, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must have a T-Mobile 3G / 4G capable device for the Signal Booster to work.
- You must currently receive at least 1 bar of 3G / 4G signal inside your home, as indicated by your 3G / 4G phone.
Q: How much does a Signal Booster cost?
A: T-Mobile makes Signal Boosters available at no extra cost to customers who meet certain qualifications.
Q: Can I still obtain a Signal Booster if I don't meet the qualifications?
A: You may also purchase one directly from Cel-Fi.