Understanding the Issue
- Device restarts.
- Software freezes and requires a power cutoff.
- Applications crash or show error messages.
- Loading screen displays frequently.
- Switching applications takes an abnormally long time.
Note: If the device is turning off but not back on, see: Device powers off unexpectedly.
Help & How to
To fix device crashes or reboots, follow these steps:
- Update to the latest software version. It resolves any device software problems.
- Uninstall any third party battery or task managers.
- Ensure the following settings are not checked:
- From home screen tap Applications.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Developer options.
- Strict mode enabled
- Force GPU rendering
- Don’t keep processes
- If problems continue, go to Device is slow / freezes / restarts / displays memory errors.