Understanding the Issue
- Error: “UID on the system are inconsistent. You need to wipe your data partition or your device will be unstable.”
What happens and why
This issue occurs when applications are changed or moved from phone to memory card or vice versa.
Help & How to
To fix the UID error message, follow these steps:
- Verify if an application has recently been moved to the device's memory card.
- If so, attempt to move the application back to phone memory.
- If that fails, format the Memory card.
- If the issue continues after the above steps, remove the memory card from the device and perform a master reset.
- Confirm that issue persists without a memory card after master reset.
- If issue continues while memory card is in device then the memory card will need to be replaced.