Understanding the Issue
The phone may display an error when attempting to send a text message.
- Cannot send text messages over 40 characters
- Error: 'Message Failed'
|Software version affected |
|Software version resolved |
|Software update resources |
|Issue type |
- To greatly improve this issue, update to T679UVLE1. You may still see this error in areas of poor coverage or during a network outage.
- Check on the input mode. Follow Text messages show number, letter and symbol combinations instead of text: Samsung Android.
- Follow Text message (SMS) troubleshooting: Android > Send/Receive Issues with all numbers > Cannot send SMS .
- If the issue still persists, contact customer care for additional assistance.