Understanding the Issue
- After the software update MobileLife Contacts no longer sync to the Server.
- Contacts added to the phone do not show up on the MobileLife web portal accessible from my.t-mobile.com
What happens and why
This issue occurs after updating to the V10r-MAR-13-2012 update and has been corrected in the most recent release of V10s-AUG-13-2012.
Help & How to
What to expect
A master reset resolves this issue. Explain what data will be retained or lost during the Master Reset process.
Lost data includes, but is not limited to
- SMS messages in inbox.
- Saved application data (game high scores, browser history, etc.)
- Call logs
Data that will be untouched, includes, but is not limited to
- Gallery pictures and videos
- Music saved to SD card
- E-mails and other cloud stored data
To fix the MobileLife contacts sync, follow these steps:
Update the device to the most recent software version V10s-AUG-13-2012.