What is Kies Air
Kies Air allows you to easily manage phone content on any computer wirelessly.
Kies Air is preloaded on select devices
- Samsung Exhibit II 4G
- Samsung Galaxy S II
- Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G
- Wirelessly playback music, photos and videos stored on your device directly to your computer.
- Transfer files and manage device contacts wirelessly from your computer.
- Customize your device by changing the wallpaper, your ringtone and even setting bookmarks wirelessly from your computer.
- Kies Air is a completely free application with no in-application purchase options.
- Launch Kies Air.
- Click Start
- If you are not already on Wi-Fi, select the desired network.
- A URL will appear on your device. This URL is secure to your device only.
- Enter the URL into the browser on your PC.
- Follow the instructions on your PC browser.
- Note: For issues with the PC sync, refer to Samsung for additional assistance.
For all PC related issues, refer to Samsung for additional assistance.
No URL is displaying on Device
- Recreate the Issue
- Access Kies Air on their device.
- Attempt to perform the function that is not working and provide you with any error messages.
- Verify the steps taken with How To's listed above.
- Have the customer attempt to perform another function within Kies Airand provide you the results.
- Check for Content Blocking.
- Content Blocking will disable your ability to sign up for Kies Air.
- Test general Web Access
- Restart your device or close all applications
- Remove the battery from the device.
- Replace the battery and restart the device.
- Attempt to use Kies Air again and perform the function that previously failed.
- Contact Samsung
- If all of the above troubleshooting has been completed, then the issue is related to the Kies Air application.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Post a question in your specific phone or device space.