Understanding the Issue
Use this document when the pressing the power button does not turn the handset on or when experiencing a charging issue as the device will eventually lose all battery life and not power on. This document is specific for Android devices.
- Make sure you are not on your phone when troubleshooting.
- Check your device for liquid or physical damage such as a swelling batter, missing contacts, etc. If you see liquid or physical damage, contact us.
- Check your charging port. If it is loose, contact us.
- If you are using a non-T-Mobile charger, contact the charger manufacturer for troubleshooting.
- If possible, try a different charger. If the battery charges with a different charger, the original charger should be replaced.
- If you are using a non-T-Mobile battery, contact the battery manufacturer for troubleshooting.
- If possible, try a different battery. If another battery does not have the issue, the original battery should be replaced.
- If the above steps have not resolved your issue, contact us.