For your convenience, T-Mobile may provide you with a free text message or email notification reminding you that your bill is almost due or past due.
You may receive these notifications if you:
- Paid a deposit at activation
- Are signed up for EasyPay
- Are signed up for Paperless Billing
- Arrange to pay with a Future Dated Check
- Opt to receive an alert through your My Account app
If you paid a deposit:
You will receive two Bill Reminder texts each month. The first text will arrive five days before your due date, and the second will arrive one day before your due date. These notifications are required and cannot be turned off.
If you are signed up for EasyPay:
You will receive a confirmation text message the day your payment is deducted from your account. This notification is required by payment regulatory agencies and cannot be disabled.
Free T-Mobile Message: JOHN DOE authorized a recurring ACH pmt of $XX.XX from acct ending in 0001 to TMo acct ending in 0001 on DATE, confirm # 00000001. For questions dial 611."
If you are signed up for Paperless Billing:
You can change your due date notification settings anytime on My T-Mobile so that you receive one of the following:
- Both an email and a text message
- Only a text message
- Only an email
If you arrange to pay with a Future Dated Check:
- You will receive a free confirmation message after making a payment through our automated system or Customer Care.
Note: Confirmation text messages for Future Dated Check payments are shown as ACH (Automated Clearinghouse).
- You will receive a Future Dated Check Notification Letter seven days prior to each Future Dated Check in the arrangement.
If you opted to receive an alert through your My Account app:
You can change this setting anytime. In the My Account app under Alerts and Events > Alert Settings, check or uncheck the Payment Reminder box.