To return to the top of the document, press the Home key.
What is 411 & More
The 411 & More application provides You with quick access to dial Directory Assistance, as well as free Weather, Sports and Horoscope information.
411 & More is currently pre-loaded on select phones
- T-Mobile myTouch by LG
- T-Mobile myTouch Q by LG
- Quickly dial 411 to get the information you need on the go
- Receive Weather, Horoscope and Sports information at no additional cost
- Receive advertisements for local products and services based on your location
- Always connect with a T-Mobile 411 operator, even when you are roaming on a partner’s network.
What is required for 411 & More?
- You must have a data plan.
- Standard 411 charges apply when connecting to a 411 operator.
- For full 411 Charge details, refer to Directory Assistance Overview.
- Current Weather, Horoscope and Sports Report buttons have no charge associated, however airtime and any applicable overage rates apply.
Calling Directory Assistance (411)
- Launch 411 & More
- Click the 411 Directory Assistance button
- The application will launch the phone’s dialer to complete the call
Using Current Weather, Horoscope & Sports Report
- Launch 411 & More
- Click your desired option:
- Current Weather
- Sports Report
- The application will launch the phones dialer and complete the call based on the button pressed.
Unable to Call Directory Assistance (411)
- Exit the application.
- Re-launch the application and make a new attempt to dial 411.
- If the call does not connect, attempt to dial 411 directly.
- If the direct dial and application still do not connect, note the results, and contact T-Mobile Customer Care.
- If the direct dial does connect, note the results, and contact T-Mobile Customer Care.
Force Close & other Application Performance Issues
- Power cycle the phone and re-launch the application.
- Determine if the issue still remains, use Support Community to locate the Force close error or process stops unexpectedly: Android for specific help steps for this error type.
- If the issue remains after completing the steps in the Force close document, note the results, and contact T-Mobile Customer Care.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Post a question in the Android General space.