Perform master reset
A master reset restores the original factory settings and may erase all downloaded content, including ringtones, images, programs, and contacts stored in the internal memory. It does not erase data stored on the SIM card or memory card (if available).
- View Prepare for a master reset: Nokia X2
- From the Home screen, select Menu.
- Scroll to and select Settings.
- Scroll to and select Rest. Factory sett..
- Select All.
- Select Continue.
- Enter the security code (default code is 12345).
- Select OK.
- View Restore data after a master reset: Nokia X2