Learn about the T-Mobile Mall app. Get tips, how tos, and troubleshooting all on this page.
Important: On September 27, the T-Mobile Mall app will no longer be available on Android phones. However, a landing page with multiple download options for music, games, and apps will appear when the T-Mobile Mall app is launched.
T-Mobile Mall app details
To download content, follow these steps:
- Launch the T-Mobile Mall app.
- Click Downloads.
- Select Games or Apps.
- Locate the desired item.
- You can choose to either purchase or subscribe:
- To Subscribe:
- Click Accept under the subscribe option.
- To Purchase:
- Click Accept.
- Click Save.
- To Subscribe:
- The download automatically begins and saves to your phone or SD Card.
View previously downloaded content
To view downloaded content, follow these steps:
- Launch T-Mobile Mall
- Click My Stuff.
- Click My Purchases.
Download and install the T-Mobile Mall app
To download and install T-Mobile Mall, follow these steps:
- Launch the phone Play Store
- Press the Search Icon
- Enter T-Mobile Mall
- Press Free
- Press Ok
Create a T-Mobile Mall widget for your home screen
To create a T-Mobile Mall widget, follow these steps:
- From an empty space on your phone Home Screen,
- Press and hold the phone home screen
- Press Apps
- Press T-Mobile Mall
To troubleshoot problems with the T-Mobile Mall app, follow these steps:
- Recreate the Issue
- Access T-Mobile Mall on the phone.
- Attempt to perform the function that is not working and record any error messages.
- Verify the steps taken with the How To's listed above.
- Attempt to perform another function within T-Mobile Mall and provide the results.
- Verify Content Blocking is not on the Account. Content blocking prevents access to the T-Mobile Mall.
- Test general Web Access
- Restart the phone or close all apps
- Remove the battery from the phone.
- Replace the battery and restart the phone.
- Attempt to use T-Mobile Mall again and perform the function that previously failed.
Unable to Install T-Mobile Mall
- Complete all Basic Troubleshooting listed above.
- Verify that Wi-Fi is turned on.
- Power cycle the phone and attempt to install again using the steps above.
- If still unable to install T-Mobile Mall, contact us for additional support.