If you made a payment and it didn't post to your account:
- Check the payment posting timelines. A payment is not considered missing until after it has exceeded the appropriate timeline.
- EasyPay - Payments are automatically deducted each month approximately three days before your due date.
- Electronic Check / Credit Card / Payment Center / Over the Phone - Payments post in real-time within a few minutes of submitting the payment.
- Payments by Mail - Payments sent in the mail post within seven days from the mailing date.
- Do you have more than one T-Mobile account?
- Check your other account(s) to make sure the payment did not post to the wrong one.
- If your payment posted to an unintended account, see Misapplied payment.
- If the payment has exceeded the posting timeline and it was not misapplied, contact Customer Care. Be ready with the following information:
- Your mobile number
- The mobile number of the primary account holder, if different.
- The payment amount
- The payment method (cash, check, credit card)
- The date of the payment
- The payment channel (online, over the phone, by mail)
- Knowledge of whether or not the funds have cleared your bank or posted to your credit card.
- You will receive a text message once your missing payment research request is received. Please allow four business days for a resolution.
- You will be contacted if additional information is needed.
Note: Please do NOT stop payment on a check that is missing. This may result in fees charged to your T-Mobile account.