Missing payment details
If you made a payment and it didn't post to your account, there are a few things you can do to find where it is.
Check the payment posting timelines
A payment is not considered missing until after it has exceeded the appropriate time.
- EasyPay: Payments are automatically deducted each month approximately three days before your due date.
- Electronic Check, Credit Card, Payment Center, and Over the Phone: Payments post in real-time within a few minutes of submitting the payment.
- Payments by Mail: Payments sent in the mail post within seven days from the mailing date.
Check other T-Mobile accounts
Do you have more than one T-Mobile account?
- Check your other account(s) to make sure the payment did not post to another account.
- If your payment posted to an unintended account, see Misapplied payment
Still can't find it?
If the payment has exceeded the posting timeline and it was not misapplied, contact T-Mobile Customer Service. When you do, please be ready with the following information:
- Your mobile number and the mobile number of the primary account holder, if different
- The payment amount and payment method (cash, check, credit card)
- The date of the payment
- How you made the payment, whether it was online, over the phone, by mail, etc.
- Knowledge of whether or not the funds have cleared your bank or posted to your credit card
We'll send you a text message once your missing payment request is received. Please allow four business days for a resolution. We'll contact you if we need more information.
Note: Please do NOT stop payment on a check that is missing. This may result in fees charged to your T-Mobile account.