Your financial institution may put a hold on your funds because of a payment authorization or a canceled order processed on the website or over the phone.
- Funds may be held due to any of the following:
- Multiple payments attempted
- Declined payments
- Incorrect ZIP code entered
- Incorrect security code entered
- Payment authorizations are applied to credit or debit card payments attempted on the website or over the phone.
- Payment authorizations are NOT applied to checking or savings account payments.
- The hold on funds is typically released by your bank automatically within 48 hours. This time frame may vary based on the bank.
Note: Because your funds are being held by your financial institution, unfortunately, there's nothing we can to release the hold any sooner.