Checking account or debit/credit card payments may be returned unpaid to T-Mobile for various reasons, regardless of the payment processing method (e.g., mailed, online, over-the-phone). When payments are returned, it means T-Mobile did not receive funds for the payment.
If this happens to you:
- Any bank fees that result from attempts to collect payment are your responsibility.
- Your T-Mobile account will be prohibited from making Electronic Check Payments for at least 30 days.
- Your checking account may be permanently prohibited if the checking account number used is invalid.
- If you continue to have returned payments, you may be permanently blocked from making Electronic Check Payments and/or debit/credit card payments, and your service may be permanently disconnected.
- The Primary Account Holder may receive a text message notification regarding the returned payment prior to any service interruption.